Fun Breakfast Recipes
| My way to start the day
Bring on Breakfast...
Breakfast is one of the things that gets me up in the morning. And there are many fun breakfast recipes so you can switch it up and enjoy a range of yummy breakfast dishes. Below are some of my favorite fun breakfast recipes. The have gone down really well with friends after a sleepover or when I want to treat myself. They really are so delicious and give me a wonderful burst of energy to start my day.
American Style Breakfast Pancakes with Crispy Bacon
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 medium Egg
- approximately 300 ml Semi-skimmed Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 12 thin rashers of Streaky Bacon
- 4 tbsp Squeezy Honey
- Place the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg and milk and bring together with a wooden spoon
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a non stick frying pan and add 2-3 spoon of mixture to the pan. Let the mixture run in the pan.
- After 2 minutes, flip over with a spatula and cook for a further 2 minutes. Repeat the process until all the mixture is cooked.
- Grill the bacon until nice and crispy.
- Serve the warm pancakes topped with the bacon and drizzle with squeezy honey.
Enjoy! This recipe serves 4 : )
Breakfast Bacon and Egg Sandwich
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 rashers of unsmoked dry cured bacon
- Two slices of slices of thick white bread
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp of butter to spread
- Squeezy brown sauce / tomato ketchup
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Add 2 rashers of bacon and cook for 4-8 minutes.
- Remove the bacon, drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
- Crack one large egg into the same frying pan, cooking in the oil and bacon grease. Cook the egg 3 minutes on each side.
- While the egg is cooking, lightly toast two slices of bread and spread with butter, or a similar spread of your choice.
- Place the egg on the bottom slice of toasted bread, lay on the bacon and top slice of toast
- Garnish with Squeezy brown sauce or tomato ketchup, according to taste.
Enjoy! This recipe makes one sandwich :)
Healthy Breakfast Muffins
- 2 medium eggs
- 170 ml milk
- 100 ml olive oil
- 270g self raising flour
- 70g caster sugaar
- A pinch of salt
- 250g Frozen bluberries
- 3-4 tbsp brown sugar, optional
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C, gas 6
- Mix together the eggs, milk and the oil.
- In a seperate bowl mix the flor, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, sugar and salt.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the blueberries.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into 12 muffin cases and sprinkle with the brown sugar
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until well risen and lightly coloured.
Cool, then Enjoy! This recipe makes 12 muffins :)
I hope you enjoyed my fun breakfast recipes !
Get this month's personal development tip:
Sep 05, 19 10:27 PM
I recently visited Banff Trail Riders and had my first horseback riding experience there. Have you been? Here is my review.
Aug 23, 19 01:58 AM
Social anxiety is a real issue that generates fear of everyday interactions, so it's important to know how to manage social anxiety and calm down a wee bit.
Aug 12, 19 07:34 PM
I recently read a short excerpt by Alain de Botton that made really reflect and think: Can we blame others for not understanding us? Let me explain:
If you can see this, please share this post with the buttons below :)